401(k) Retirement Plan Portal
401(k) ACCOUNT ACCESS
The first time you login, enter your login information as follows:
- User ID: Social Security Number with no dashes (Ex. 123456789)
- Password: Date of Birth as MMDDYYYY (Ex. 04012014)
Once you login for the first time, you will be prompted to set up your new login information. You will need to choose a new User ID and Password, select and answer password reset questions, and enter an email address for device authorization and password resets.
FEATURES & TOOLS
- New mobile app (Download the GoRetire mobile app from the App Store and Google Play)
- Account access by phone through a Voice Response System (VRS)
- Investment guidance and savings education
- Transfer funds and realign balances – including auto-rebalancing
- Access monthly and quarterly fund performance information
- View online Fund Fact Sheets and prospectus detail
- Rate of return calculations on individual investments
- Electronic statements emailed to you monthly
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
For more information regarding your plan or the retirement plan website, contact your plan administrator.
Login assistance will be available through the Participant Call Center at 1.800.716.3742 Mon-Fri 8am-8pm EST.