New 401(k) Retirement Plan Portal
We are excited to announce our new and enhanced retirement plan portal is now available! The new site has been redesigned with additional planning tools, an improved design and will also offer a mobile app.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
- Blackout period - you may not initiate activity in your account July 23rd at 3pm through July 30th
- Plan investments will not change and will remain fully invested during the transition
- Past quarterly account statements will remain available online
NEW ACCOUNT ACCESS
The new site will require a new User ID and Password. The first time you login, enter your login information as follows:
- User ID: Social Security Number with no dashes (Ex. 123456789)
- Password: Date of Birth as MMDDYYYY (Ex. 04012014)
Once you login for the first time, you will be prompted to set up your new login information. You will need to choose a new User ID and Password, select and answer password reset questions, and enter an email address for device authorization and password resets.
FEATURES & TOOLS
- New mobile app (Download the GoRetire mobile app from the App Store and Google Play)
- Account access by phone through a Voice Response System (VRS)
- Investment guidance and savings education
- Transfer funds and realign balances – including auto-rebalancing
- Access monthly and quarterly fund performance information
- View online Fund Fact Sheets and prospectus detail
- Rate of return calculations on individual investments
- Electronic statements emailed to you monthly
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
For more information regarding your plan or the new retirement plan portal, contact your plan administrator.
Beginning July 27th, login assistance will be available through the Participant Call Center at 1.800.716.3742 Mon-Fri 8am-8pm EST.