VA Loan Program
The VA loan is a mortgage loan program, available to active and retired military, reservists, and surviving spouses, that's guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). VA loans offer 100% financing with flexible qualifying criteria and favorable loan terms.
- 100% financing
- Seller of a home can pay closing costs: up to 2 discount points, the prepaids, and an additional 4% (toward the buyer's discretion)
- Homebuyers can add up to $6,000 to their Va loan to have energy-efficient improvements installed
- No monthly mortgage insurance
- Less restrictive qualifying terms
- Homebuyers are still eligible, even after a short sale
To be eligible you must have sufficient entitlement available with VA and be a(n):
- Veteran (single or married)
- Active duty service member
- National Guard member
- Reserve member
- Surviving spouse of an eligible veteran (certain restrictions apply)
Contact one of our mortgage loan officers to get pre-qualified today!