USDA Loan Program
The Rural Housing Loan is a federal program by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) that's used to help low- to moderate-income borrowers purchase homes in rural areas. This home loan allows borrowers to obtain mortgage financing up to 100% of a home's value, including closing costs. The USDA insures the loan in case borrowers default on their payments, allowing lenders the ability to offer this loan to borrowers that may not otherwise qualify for a home loan.
You can expect:
- 100% financing available - no down payment required
- Low monthly mortgage insurance
- Flexible credit and qualifying guidelines
- No maximum purchase price limit
- Closing costs can come from various sources, including gifts
- Competitive 30-year fixed rates
Contact one of our mortgage loan officers to get pre-qualified today!