Download Our Mobile App!
Our Mobile App Features Mirror What You Can Do in Online Banking:
- Check account balances
- View and search transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit checks
- Manage and Pay bills
- Send and receive secure messages
- Locate the nearest Old Point branch or ATM
- View & conduct transactions for your business accounts
- Use our financial tools to create budgets, track spending, and identify trends.
Your username and password for the Old Point mobile app will be the same as your username and password for online banking.
Enjoy the Convenience of Mobile Deposits
- Within our app, click Menu, Transactions, and then Deposit a Check.
- Select the account to deposit the check into from the drop-down.
- Enter in the check amount.
- Click on the box labeled Front of check.
- Place the check on a flat, dark surface for best results. Using the camera on your mobile device, align the check in the box on your screen and take a photo of the front of the check.
- Click Use Image to approve the image or Retake to redo the image.
- Be sure to endorse the check by writing "For Mobile Deposit Only, Old Point National Bank" and sign your name.
- Repeat steps above to take a picture of the back of your check.
- Click Submit Deposit.
- To avoid accidentally re-depositing it, write the date you deposited it on the back of the check.
Old Point's online and mobile banking have your security in mind. Multifactor authentication and layered security technology help protect you against fraud.
REMEMBER: Never share your username or password. Old Point will never request this information and no other company should ever request this information either.