Our online Bill Pay service allows you to pay bills at the click of a button and never miss a due date again.
Bill Pay gives you convenience and control. Enroll today and you can:
- View and pay your bills electronically
- Make secure payments to any person or company anywhere, anytime
- Verify your account balance as you pay your bills
- Set up recurring payments to save time each month
- Receive email or text reminders when bills are due
To enroll, log in to your online banking account and click on the "Bill Pay" Link.
Benefits of Bill Pay:
- Save time - With Bill Pay, you can receive and pay your bills online, all in one place. That means no more visiting multiple websites to pay bills or trips to the post office to mail checks. In addition, smart features such as recurring payments allow you to automate regular bill payments.
- Save money - Paying bills online saves on postage, envelopes, late fees and checks.
- Stay organized - Your payment history is stored in your online account, so you won't have to sort through paper receipts or visit multiple websites to access past transactions.
- Gain peace of mind - Paying bills electronically means no risk of mailed checks getting lost or stolen. Plus, you can stop worrying about missing a bill payment when you set up reminders and automated recurring payments.
- Save paper - With Bill Pay, there are no checks to write or envelopes to mail. That's good news for you and the environment.
How much can you save with Bill Pay?
Use the Savings Calculator below to find out how much money and time you can save each year.
Bill Pay for Business
Business Bill Pay from Old Point lets you manage back-office duties more effectively and run your business more efficiently. Enroll now and you’ll be able to pay multiple invoices at once, approve transactions, set up recurring payments, track spending and more.