- Check account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills
- Locate the nearest Old Point branch or ATM. You can also locate surcharge-free Allpoint ATMs under the Services Menu.
- View & conduct transactions for your business accounts too!
Click here for instructions on how to download or update the mobile app, and for step by step directions on how to make a mobile deposit.
To use the Old Point App, you must register for mobile banking through your online banking account. Once logged in to your online banking account, click Other Services, select Mobile Banking and follow the steps to enroll.
- Username must be at least 5 characters
- Password must be 8 characters or more
- Password must include alpha numeric characters - special characters are also permitted
Beginning November 7, 2017 your username and password for the Old Point mobile app will be the same as your username and password for online banking.
Old Point's mobile banking solution has your security in mind. Multifactor authentication and layered security technology help protect you against fraud.
REMEMBER - Never share your username or password. Old Point will never request this information and no other company should ever request this information either.
For assistance, please contact us at 757.728.1290 or 1.800.952.0051.