Check balances on your checking, savings and CD accounts
Transfer funds between your checking and saving accounts
Make loan payments from checking or savings
Verify your direct deposits
Search for specific transactions like checks or deposits
Get interest and tax information on your loans and interest-bearing deposits
Make stop payments against your checking account—and more!
Review account history
Transfer funds between your accounts
Text messages will come from 226-563 (BANKME).
- Login to Online Banking, click on Settings and then Text Banking Enrollment
- Click the on/off toggle button to enable Text Banking
- Enter your cell phone number in the SMS Text Number field
- Check the box to Agree to Terms and click Save
- You will then be navigated to Account Preferences
- Click on the account(s) you want to enroll, Click on the SMS/Text tab, and then click on the on/off toggle button
- You should receive a text message confirming your enrollment.
- BAL or BAL<account nickname>:: To receive account balances (If no account nickname is included, the balances of all enabled accounts will be listed.)
- HIST<account nickname>: To receive account history
- XFER<from account nickname><to account nickname><amount>: To transfer funds between accounts
- LIST: To receive a list of available text commands
- HELP: To receive a list of contact points for information on text banking
- STOP: To stop all text messages for text banking