- Accepted wherever Visa® is accepted
- Get cash instantly at thousands of ATMs worldwide - Locate a surcharge-free Old Point ATM or Allpoint ATM near you
- Monitor and control your debit card transactions and even turn your card on and off with the MobiMoney app
- Add your card to your digital wallet to make purchases with Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, Samsung Pay®, & Fitbit Pay™
- Visa's Zero Liability protects you from unauthorized use of your card
- Uses EMV chip technology for increased security protection
- Purchases are automatically deducted from your checking account
- Free with your Old Point checking account
Contactless Debit Cards
All new Old Point debit cards feature convenient tap-to-pay technology for a fast, easy, and secure checkout. Simply tap your contactless card on the checkout terminal and your payment is processed in seconds.
Note: Contactless debit cards work at all types of terminals – not just contactless ones.
Look for the contactless symbol at checkout
Simply tap your contactless card on the checkout terminal
Your payment is processed in seconds
Contactless Debit Card FAQs
Your contactless card uses short-range wireless technology to make secure payments between a contactless card and a contactless-enabled checkout terminal. When you tap near the Contactless Symbol, your payment is sent for authorization. There is no need to swipe, dip or insert your card.
Yes, absolutely. Your contactless card has the same secure encryption technology as your current EMV chip card. Each transaction is accompanied by a one-time code that securely protects your payment information.
Retailers who accept contactless payments will display the contactless symbol.
Look out for it wherever you shop.
One to two seconds should do it. And don’t worry, even if you tap twice, you won’t be charged twice.
No. Your card must be extremely close to the reader – typically between two and four centimeters and the retailer must have first entered the amount for you to approve.
Yes. Your contactless card will continue to have contact functionality so they can still be inserted into an EMV reader and will also maintain the magnetic stripe on the back of the card for those merchants who have not upgraded to EMV.