Personal Online Banking
Online banking is the easiest way to access your Old Point National Bank accounts wherever there is an internet connection. This easy, secure, 24/7 service allows you to:
View account balances
Request stop payments
- Username must be at least 5 characters
- Password must be 8 characters or more
- Password must include alpha numeric characters - special characters are also permitted
- Protect against identity theft! eStatements reduce the risk of your personal information at risk of mail fraud. Our online banking and estatements use high level encryption for your security.
- Get your statements faster! Receive an email alert as soon as your statement is available for 24/7 access in online banking.
- Same information! Your estatement looks just like your mailed statement, including check images
- No fees! There is no fee for signing up for estatements and for some accounts it may even save you money.
- Save time and paper! Print, save, and store what you need, when you need it. 18 months of statements are available online and you can request copies beyond what is available online.
- No worries! If you change your mind, you can change back to paper statements at any time.
Signing up is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Log in to online banking to the left.
- Click on "Preferences” and "eStatements” OR on "Statements” and "Manage eStatement.”
- Click the "Go Paperless” button and accept the e-Statements terms and conditions!
Test Drive Online Banking and Bill Payment
Try our online demo and see how easy it is to balance accounts, pay bills and transfer funds online from anywhere!