Personal Online Banking
Online banking is the easiest way to access your Old Point National Bank accounts. This free, easy, secure, 24/7 service allows you to:
- Check account balances
- View and search transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit checks
- Manage and Pay bills
- Use Direct Pay to receive electronic versions of your bills/statements and manage payments
- Use Card Swap to update your card on file wherever you pay - subscriptions, eCommerce merchants, and more.
- Send and receive secure messages
- Locate the nearest Old Point branch or ATM
- Protect your information with enhanced security features
- View & conduct transactions for your business accounts
- Use our financial tools to create budgets, track spending, and identify trends.
Download our Mobile App:
Online Banking Resources:
- Review our System Requirements to make sure you're using a supported internet browser and operating system.
- Watch our instructional videos
Personal Finance Management Software Resources:
- Quicken For Windows - Express Web Connect
- Quicken For Windows - Web Connect
- Quicken For Mac - Express Web Connect
- Quicken For Mac - Web Connect
- QuickBooks For Windows
- QuickBooks For Mac
- QuickBooks Online
- Protect against identity theft - eStatements reduce the risk of your personal information at risk of mail fraud. Our online banking and eStatements use high level encryption for your security.
- Get your statements faster - Receive an email alert as soon as your statement is available for 24/7 access in online banking.
- Same information - Your eStatement looks just like your mailed statement, including check images
- No fees - There is no fee for signing up for eStatements and for some accounts it may even save you money.
- Save time and paper - Print, save, and store what you need, when you need it. 24 months of statements are available online and you can request copies beyond what is available online.
- No worries - If you change your mind, you can change back to paper statements at any time.
Signing up is easy!
- Login to online banking, click on Settings and then click on Statement Preferences
- Click on your account
- Select E-Statement as the delivery type, confirm your email and click Save