Personal Online Banking
Online banking is the easiest way to access your Old Point National Bank accounts wherever there is an internet connection. This free, easy, secure, 24/7 service allows you to:
- Check account balances
- View and search transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit checks
- Manage and Pay bills
- Direct Pay (receive electronic versions of your bills/statements and manage payments)
- Card Swap (A single spot to update your card on file wherever you pay - subscriptions, eCommerce merchants, and more.)
- Send and receive secure messages
- Locate the nearest Old Point branch or ATM
- Enhanced security features
- View & conduct transactions for your business accounts
- Use our financial tools to create budgets, track spending, and identify trends.
- Mobile app with features that mirror what you can do in Online Banking
- And more!
Online Banking Resources:
- Review our System Requirements to make sure you're using a supported internet browser and operating system.
- Retail FAQs
- Commercial FAQs
- Watch our instructional videos
REMEMBER - Never share your username or password. Old Point will never request this information and no other company should ever request this information either.
Download our Mobile App:
Personal Finance Management Software Resources:
- Quicken For Windows - Express Web Connect
- Quicken For Windows - Web Connect
- Quicken For Mac - Express Web Connect
- Quicken For Mac - Web Connect
- QuickBooks For Windows
- QuickBooks For Mac
- QuickBooks Online
- Call us at 757.728.1290 or 1.800.952.0051
- Email us at [email protected]
- Visit your local branch
- Telephone Banking for automated services by calling 757.728.1212
- Protect against identity theft! eStatements reduce the risk of your personal information at risk of mail fraud. Our online banking and eStatements use high level encryption for your security.
- Get your statements faster! Receive an email alert as soon as your statement is available for 24/7 access in online banking.
- Same information! Your eStatement looks just like your mailed statement, including check images
- No fees! There is no fee for signing up for eStatements and for some accounts it may even save you money.
- Save time and paper! Print, save, and store what you need, when you need it. 24 months of statements are available online and you can request copies beyond what is available online.
- No worries! If you change your mind, you can change back to paper statements at any time.
Signing up is easy!
- Login to online banking, click on Settings and then click on Statement Preferences
- Click on your account
- Select E-Statement as the delivery type, confirm your email and click Save