New Online Banking & Mobile App
We are excited to announce that our online banking and mobile app are being redesigned with YOU in mind. Get ready for a superior digital banking experience with expanded features and an improved design.
GUIDES TO THE TRANSITION:
- Download our New Online Banking & Mobile App Userguide
- Read our Retail FAQs
- Make sure you're using a supported browser
- It is VERY important that all of your contact information on file is accurate. You will not be able to login to our new online banking system if your phone number(s) and email address are not up-to-date. You can verify and update this information in online banking, by calling us at 757.728.1290, or by visiting any branch.
Online banking instructions: Login to online banking and click Other Services. On the Change of Address tab, confirm and update your contact information. Click the submit button at the bottom of the form if changes were made.
- If you are currently using your social security number as your online banking user ID, you must log into online banking and change this as soon as possible.
Online Banking instructions: Login to online banking, click Preferences, and then click Change Login Id. Create a new username and click Save.
- NOW - Bill Pay users need to turn off eBills in online banking now, so that you will be able to re-establish them in the new online banking system.
- Monday, March 2nd - Last day to add any new bills to Bill Pay before 5:00pm.
- Thursday, March 5th -
- Our old mobile app and Text Banking will no longer be available starting at 3:00am.
- Balance alerts will be unavailable starting at 2:00am
- Our old online banking will switch to view-only mode at 5:30pm. You can view your balances, transactions, and eStatements, but you will not have access to other online functions, including payments and transfers. Note: Any payments previously scheduled to be paid during this time will still be processed.
- Monday, March 9th - Our old online banking and mobile app will not be available starting at 5:30pm.
- Tuesday, March 10th -
- Download our new mobile app from the app/play store. Note: Be sure to delete our old mobile app from your device.
- Login to our new online banking starting at 8:00am
- Text Banking will be available starting at 8:00am. Note: You will need to re-register for this service.
- Alerts will not go out this day. Note: Most of your alerts will transfer over. We recommend that you login and review your alerts.
- Improved design and layout
- Expanded transaction history
- Personal financial management tools
- Direct Pay (receive electronic versions of your bills/statements and manage payments)
- Card Swap (A single spot to update your card on file wherever you pay - subscriptions, eCommerce merchants, and more.)
- New mobile app with features that mirror what you can do in Online Banking
- Quick access to other Old Point services
- Enhanced security features
WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
We understand that this will be a big change and ensuring a smooth transition for you and your business is our top priority.
- Call us at 757.728.1290 or 1.800.952.0051
- Monday-Thursday 9:00am-5:30pm & Friday 9:00am-6:00pm
- Extended Phone Service Hours:
- Tuesday, March 10th through Friday, March 20th
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-6:00pm
- Saturday, March 14th 9:00am-2:00pm
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit your local branch
- Telephone Banking will be available 24/7 as usual for automated services by calling 757.728.1212
- Old Point ATMs will be available as usual for balance inquiries, deposits, and withdrawals.
PERSONAL FINANCE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE:
Please reference the conversion guides below to ensure a smooth transition.