Welcome to the Family
Old Point's acquisition and conversion of Citizens National Bank has been finalized and we are pleased to welcome them to the Old Point family. We are committed to making this transition as easy as possible, while we continue to deliver the level of service you deserve.
EXCITING NEW BENEFITS
We understand that change can be unsettling, but much will remain the same. Additionally, Citizens customers now have access to a wide range of new products and services as an Old Point customer, including:
- Greater convenience with access to 19 total branches and 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide through the Allpoint Network
- Mobile App - Easy access to manage your account wherever you are!
- MobiMoney - Manage your Old Point debit cards to protect yourself from fraud and track your spending!
- Personal and commercial lending options to fit your needs
- Early May: Specific account information will be sent to Citizens customers.
- May 14, 2018: New Old Point debit cards will have arrived to Citizens customers.
- May 18-21, 2018: The operational transition from Citizens to Old Point will occur. During this time, both Old Point and Citizens online banking and bill pay services will be unavailable.
- May 21, 2018:
- The Citizens branch will open as an Old Point branch.
- Citizens debit cards will become inactive at 9:00am EST. Please have your Old Point debit card activated by this time.
- Citizens customers will receive an email from email@example.com with their temporary password to log into Old Point's online banking.
- Citizen customers can begin using the Old Point mobile app.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OLD POINT
For more information call 757.728.1284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.