Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Our Old Point Family is Our Top Priority
The health and financial well-being of our Old Point family are our top priority. We continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and the guidance provided by our local, state, and federal authorities.
We Are Here for You!
Old Point is open and we are committed to providing you with access to your account and banking services. We continue to offer excellent service through the following options:
- Branch drive thrus, select lobbies, ATMs, and night depositories
- 24/7 access through Online Banking & our Mobile App
- 24/7 access through Telephone Banking & Text Banking
- Customer Service Center can be reached at 757.728.1290 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are also happy to connect with you by phone, email, or video conference. Contact your local branch or relationship manager.
As your trusted community bank and financial partner, we care deeply for our customers and hope to ease the financial concerns you have during this time. We have implemented several options to support customers facing financial hardship due to this pandemic.
Customers in need of assistance should contact their branch manager, relationship manager, or call our Customer Service Center at 757.728.1290. We are here for you.
Steps We Are Taking
We are taking measures to ensure uninterrupted delivery of our services and a safe environment for our entire Old Point family.
- All of our lobbies are open by appointment only. We encourage you to use our drive thrus, ATMs, night depositories, online banking, mobile app, and telephone banking to conduct your transactions. If you need to come into the lobby, please call your branch to set up an appointment.
- Per the Governor's state-wide mandate, face masks are required to enter all Old Point offices.
- If you are feeling ill or if you may have been exposed to COVID-19, we ask that you please stay home.
- Our branches now have protective shields at the teller windows and desks, signage and floor decals that mark and encourage social distancing, and hand sanitizing stations.
- We are fully prepared and able to meet the lending needs of our community and we have many different options to support the specific challenges that you or your business may be facing.
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures at all of our offices.
- We have technology capabilities that allow for many of our employees to work remotely while still delivering services in accordance with our compliance and security policies. We are encouraging as much of our staff as possible to work remotely, especially those at higher risk.
- Old Point has comprehensive Business Continuity and Pandemic plans and procedures established and activated.
You can learn more about this virus and how to protect yourself by reviewing the resources available on the CDC’s website.
Beware of Scams
Scammers are also taking advantage of people’s fears surrounding the Coronavirus. Please be careful of fraudsters who are setting up fake websites selling phony products, offering medical advice aimed at acquiring your personal information, and creating fake charities to steal donations. You can learn more about these scams on the FTC’s website.
Thank you for your business and cooperation in our efforts to protect our community during this time. We will continue to provide updates as necessary.